My latest make is up on the Minerva Crafts blogger network. This jersey loose-fit burda dress is my second attempt at the pattern and I really like the final look. I also had a bit of a sewing breakthrough with this make on necklines and fit (wooo progress!). The design I started with called for quite loose fitting sleeves, which, once finished, looked enormous on me! So one morning just before work I took 4 inches out of each sleeve, chopped off the excess and wore my dress into work that day. Proof that sometimes (only sometimes mind) snap sewing decisions are your friend!
You can read the full post here