On saturday it was the first Crafternoon Cabaret Club of 2015 and it was an absolute blast! Honestly – the performers and audience were all completely brilliant and hilarious. It was an incredible way to begin the year and reminded me just why I love running these events so much!
Here are my top 5 highlights:
- Having a room totally full of amazing people because we SOLD OUT!
- Sean Smith blowing my mind with his mind reading skills
- The return of TRIXIE – a character created by comedian Megan Ford. Her stories make me border-line hysterical. SCANDAL!
- Getting to meet audiences new and old – its always really lovely to see familiar faces from past events and to meet new crafters that I can have serious conversations about glitter shoes and the combination of cocktail/wine/beer and sewing with
- The classy hen party who tried to keep it quiet and ‘that’ cupcake!
The next Crafternoon Cabaret Club will be on Sunday 15th March at The Hospital Club. Tickets onsale soon so watch this space.
Photos from saturday are now up on facebook – check them out here, and don’t forget to share your pics with us on twitter @crafternoonclub
Photography by Hannah Cox. Covered under copyright © Crafternoon Cabaret Club 2014
Please don’t use without asking and always link back to my blog