Happy New Year! It’s become a bit of a tradition for me to post my New Year’s resolutions on here to make sure I actually do them so here goes:
1. Plan my work life further in advance so I can say YES to more fun spontaneous happenings
2. Learn new skills – soap making, lino printing, stamp making, photoshop, arm knitting – this year I want to try it all!
3. Hit the gym regularly – a given, but wouldn’t it be lovely if I could run 5K without feeling like I’m going to die
4. Listen to more music – discover new favourites
5. Make soup! I was given a GREAT soup recipe book for Christmas and as I’m meant to be saving money too I’m aiming for a homemade soup every week
6. Pick up my Ukulele and relearn everything I’ve forgotten… plus a bit more on the side
7. Take more photos and use them in more creative ways
8. Read for pleasure as much as possible
9. Knit a cosy, comfortable slouchy jumper that I can live in next winter
10. Make the most of London! I love this amazing city and there’s so much happening all the time. This year I want to do, see, explore more!
Bring It ON 2015 I’m ready for you!